Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Week ...

I don't know why I tend to fall off the wagon so quickly. I guess the good thing about it, is realizing I fell and getting back on track.

I've indulged too much in wine for a week and too much in sweets (lots of it ice cream). I'm sure I've gained some weight. Hopefully, a change will allow me to lose the weight (and bloat) that I've gained quickly and I'll be back to where I was pre-laziness.

Last week I was horrible about working out, so today is the day I get back on track both with my working out habits and my eating habits.

Today: 3 mile run. I'm meeting a girlfriend after work at the 24 Hour Fitness on Harwood. I've got puppy class at 7:45 and then hopefully my husband and I will make it to bed early enough to get up and go work out on Wednesday.

Wednesday: gym-45 minutes on the elliptical machine. 3 mile run in the evening...sometime around 8:00.

Thursday: gym-30 minutes elliptical with some inner/outer thighs and ab work thrown in. maybe another 3 mile run for good measure.

Friday: gym- 30 minutes elliptical

Saturday: run- 4 or 5 miles. I'd like to also go to a class at 24 hour since I haven't been able to go to one in over a week. There's a 24 Hour LIFT class that starts at 9:00 that I'd like to go to after I run. Could be an interesting way to start my day.

Sunday: Walk. I think it would be a good day to go for an early morning walk with my husband or maybe even ride bikes.

As far as food is concerned....I'll go ahead and list out that to keep me on track and accountable:

Today:
Breakfast: grapefruit, skinny vanilla latte, lite and fit yogurt with strawberries and flaxseed granola.
Lunch: Progresso chicken noodle soup, Yoplait raspberry yogurt, 4 saltine crackers
Dinner: Grilled chicken, potato salad, mixed greens salad with light raspberry vinaigrette, and asparagus.

My breakfast and lunches are generally the same every day. Minus the skinny vanilla latte. That was a surprise from a coworker :)

Wednesday dinner: tilapia, brown rice, squash, bell peppers, mini corn bread muffins

Thursday dinner: Not sure. I have a jewelry party I'm going to. So maybe I'll be eating dinner over at my in-laws.

Friday dinner: jalapeno and cheddar hot links with mac and cheese. Maybe a beer. It's Friday. We usually treat ourselves to something quick, easy, and comforting :)

So that's me. The imperfect training and schedule me.

No comments: