Thursday, June 3, 2010

Officially Training

Well, it's official: I signed up to run in the Dallas White Rock Marathon in December!

Offical date: December 5, 2010.

I will be running 26.2 miles! I can't believe it and I'm honestly scared about it...but I've got six months and I've got a plan to follow and I believe in myself.

If you've followed my blog in the past you know I've had issues even getting to the half marathon...I signed up for two last year. Both of them I was unable to participate in. The first one, I had just gotten over the flu and the second one, I had severly sprained my ankle about 2 weeks before. I'm hoping and praying nothing like that happens again. On top of not wanting to waste the $$ it cost to enter a race, it's heartbreaking when the hard work, dedication, and hours of training go wasted.

No comments: