Friday, September 5, 2008

New Blog

Well, this is the beginning of my first blog. I will probably be discussing anything from my wedding, my new life as a wife, trying to find a music teaching position, to the weather. Basically, anything and everything.

I'm getting married in 15 days. It feels like I've been waiting for the day for so long. I am so excited to be married to the most amazing guy I've ever met.

We have been together for over 2 1/2 years. We live in a tiny townhome, that while I love the location, can't wait to move into something bigger. We have a 4 1/2 month old lab mix puppy named, Anna. She's the sweetest thing in the world. I love her to death. I work for an investment company and Steven is about to end an internship at a design shop, and hopefully get a full time position somewhere fairly soon....Other than that, that's it.

Hopefully, I'll keep up with this thing!

No comments: