Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So Much Left to Do

So, we only have 11 days until the big day. I can't believe it's almost here!

I think we've finally decided on a honeymoon destination...kind of last minute, I know. The only reason it was so last minute was because I was hoping to get a teaching job. We're probably going to go Mill Valley, CA. It's right by San Fransisco and Napa Valley. I cannot wait. It's a beautiful area and the weather there looks amazing!

I also had my bridal shower and bachelorette party on Saturday. It was so much fun! I got some really cool stuff and some of us went over to Polished and got manicures and pedicures. It was so relaxing.

I still need to do a few things before next week though...I need to go buy more programs and re-print the last page of the programs, buy the parent gifts, ring bearer gifts, and usher gifts. I need to go find out about getting a Mystic tan from Palm Beach tan, so I don't look like a ghost on my wedding day. I'd like to do a little bit of honeymoon clothes shopping this weekend, too.

This weekend is actually my cousin Jeff's wedding. And then Sunday evening, I'm going to throw my bridal luncheon. So I need to finish getting stuff for that. I'll probably do that today while I'm on my lunch break.

I'm worn out though. I haven't slept well lately. If I wake up in the middle of the night, it's really hard for me to fall back asleep...I need to work out, too. I think that might be my problem. I've really been slacking. I had lost a lot of weight before Steven and I moved in together...I've gained it all back. :(

I guess that's it. Lots on my mind. Hopefully I can keep it straight and get everything together before the big day gets here....

No comments: