Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 Days!!

Wow, so it's finally 10 day until my wedding.

It looks like Hurricane Ike is headed toward Texas. Hopefully, no other hurricane will follow in his tracks! I'm crossing my fingers for beautiful weather.

I'm still trying to tie loose ends up with my non-RSVPers...Hopefully, I'll know by tomorrow the final count for the 20th.

I am trying not to become a bridezilla...but every time my mom says something to me, I feel a wave of annoyance. I need to get over that. Quick. I think I just need a vacation. :)

Everything is confirmed with the Honeymoon, so now all Steven and I need to do is decide what we want to do on the days we're there. We don't have much time, but I think it's going to be an awesome little get-a-way for us. Next year we can do something bigger.

No comments: