Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 6 Month Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my husband! We have been married for 6 months. I can't believe how fast the time went by. Half a year! Wow.

All in all, it's been a great half a year. We've moved into a bigger apartment, we've gotten a new TV, we've gotten a new car. We're just really feeling all grown up and it's a cool feeling. We got through a difficult time when Steve wasn't working. I think we really worked together as a team to make everything happen and I'm proud of us.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the year will bring for us.

I love you, Steven. You're amazing and you make me so extremely happy. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and my rock. I'm so blessed to have you.

9 comments:

Christina T said...

Awww - Mariah and Steven - HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY! You guys should go out this weekend and do something to celebrate.

OperaWife said...

Happy halfaversary! Celebrate by spending the night away from him on Saturday night! ;) LOL seriously though, you guys are awesome, and I raise my water bottle to you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Can you believe it's already been six months? Wow!

Mariah said...

Yeah, I guess the technical term would be "halfaversary" LOL I'll raise my glass of water to myself as well! Tonight, I might even make myself a Pear Martini! I think we're ordering Chinese in and just laying around (AKA-typical Friday night stuff) :)

Kelli said...

Happy 6 months! Doesn't it go by so fast?

Elementary Counselor said...

Happy anniversary!!! :) I Love that pic of you 2

Courtney said...

Wow...6 months since that beautiful wedding ceremony. I can hardly believe it! Happy Halfaversary!

Carie said...

Congrats!!

TexasRed said...

Happy 6 months! Congrats! We're coming up on 1 year & loving the settling-in phase