Monday, March 23, 2009

One of Those Days...

Do you ever have one of those days where you wish you could just skip it? I think I may actually be having one of those weeks. :) I must be honest and say that this time change has truly sucked the life out of me. I can't seem to get on track and my energy level has truly plummited. I'm not sure why. I'm supposed to go on a 4 mile run this evening with Steve and Anna and I don't know how I'm going to do it. Somehow I've got to find the energy. I've been doing so well on my work outs, that I don't want to do anything to sabatoge it and I know if I don't run today, I'll make up another excuse to not go workout tomorrow.

On top of that, I have a million things to do regarding trying to interview for teaching positions...but I'm a little overwhelmed and don't know where to start. I need to make some phone calls though, that's for sure.

So...if any of you know of any music teaching positions open, let me know! I'm on the lookout and I'll take just about anything. :) I miss music so much, it hurts.

1 comment:

Carie said...

Keep on track woman! I cant believe how wonderful you have been doing on your workouts!

I will keep my ears open for sure on the teaching jobs!