Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let's Try This Again...

After doing some serious thinking, I've decided to shelve my Obama love for a bit and read something that is more uplifting. Not that The Audacity of Hope isn't uplifting...it's just I need some escapism from all of this economical and political turmoil.

I think I'm about to sink my eyes and teeth into, Flirting With Forty. Yes, I've seen the Lifetime movie with Heather Locklear and Hottie-McHotterson (can't think of his name-Robert Buckley, perhaps?) Hottie-McHotterson describes him better, though...so I imagine the book will be enticing as well. I am hoping the sexy talk will be more fulfilling than the sexy talk a-la Twilight, Stephanie Meyers (Don't disappoint me, Jane Porter!!!).

So hopefully tonight, though probably not (Biggest Loser is on and I'm addicted) I should start on my escapism book.

3 comments:

TexasRed said...

I'm a big fan of some escapism mixed in with the serious reading!

Anonymous said...

lol! enjoy!

And a 3rd grade sex-ed class would be more risque than Stephenie Meyer. ;o)

Christina T said...

LOL @ Hottie McHotterson. Perfect and VERY accurate name for him.