Thursday, October 9, 2008

An Update!







So I'm officially a married woman! It feels pretty good. The wedding was absolutely amazing. I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful it was!


The day started off with a manicure and pedicure with my sister. It was really relaxing. Then we headed over to the salon and got our hair and make up done at Headrush Salon. We had such a good time! At least I did-I had 2 martini's and got to hang out with some really awesome women :)


Afterwards we headed over to the Wildwood and set up everything in our rooms. The pergola was already decorated and the cakes were being set up. It all looked so beautiful!


I remember waiting for what seemed like forever for 6:00 to get here...When they said it was time, I walked down the stairs and took my dad's arm. When I walked towards Steven, everything else around me just dropped away. I don't remember the people, I don't remember the music, I just remember seeing him and trying not to cry.


The ceremony was perfect-aside from the mistake of Brother Charles calling me by my sister's name at first :)


The reception was a blast! The food was great, the music was awesome and I danced the whole time! I just had such a good time.


I am so lucky to be married to Steven. He is such an amazing guy.


1 comment:

JPINK8184 said...

Many congrats to you and your husband!