Monday, October 20, 2008

New Kids on the Block

Oh. My. God. Were they amazing! I got the amazing opportunity to go see them in concert last night and there are no words to describe how happy I am that I got to go. I'm exhausted this morning, but it was so worth it.

First of all, the opener for NKOTB was Natasha Bedingfield. She was amazing. I love her songs, and now I want her CDs. She is truly talented. They also had a girl from Jamaica open (before Natasha). She did a really good job, as well.

When NKOTB hit the stage though, there are just not enough words to describe the hysteria that went on. It was like I was back in 1990....They performed all the good songs, and new ones from their new CD (that I want to get now). Surprisingly, they were VERY good. I had my doubts. I had wondered to myself if they were truly as good as I remembered...and they were. They were actually better. Even Steven was impressed. :)

I just cannot say it enough. NKOTB rocked. It was the best concert I've been to. They put on an amazing show and I am just so lucky to have had the chance to go!

No comments: