Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight


Hot.
I cannot get enough of it. I love the series. I just finished reading the series this afternoon. While it was incredibly cheesy, I have to say, I loved every second (ok, maybe not EVERY second...I wanted to punch Jacob Black in the face a few times and give Bella a smack down every time she seemed to be confused as to who she loved....but what can you do?) Anyway...So now I can't get enough. I am DIEING to see the movie. I am pretty sure that I must see it before this weekend is over. So at some point I will get a healthy dose of Robert Pattinson (::swoon::) and all his vampire, sparkling goodness. I cannot wait. I'm sure my husband will roll his eyes at that. I cannot help what this book has done to me.

I am on the Stephanie Meyer website and listening to the Playlists she's got for each book. I MUST have all of these songs. I am pathetic. I know.
I've also read some HILARIOUS takes on the Twlight books and movie. Here are a few of my favorite quotes from the movie:
Epic Romance in the Lunchroom

[After toying with The Hackysack Apple of I See What You Did There, Edward gets to the point, which is not that he doesn't want to be friends, but...]

EDWARD: What if I'm not a superhero? What if... I'm the bad guy?
BELLA: ... Hot.

EDWARD: *headtray*


and

Edward's Room

BELLA: You don't have a bed?

EDWARD: NO, YOU BRAZEN HUSSY.

TWILIGHT FANS: ZOMG HIS COUCH IS NOT BLACK AND BELLA IS NOT WEARING A BLUE V-NECK AND--
HARRY POTTER FANS: *FLAMETHROWER*
[Oh, look! Edward has Muse Linkin Park Debussy in his CD player! Bella loves Debussy! Let's dance!]

BELLA: Um, I'm not so much with the coordination and the--

EDWARD: I SAID, LET'S DANCE.

[And then Mr. Flying Squirrel jumps out the window and takes her barfing across the scenic Pacific Northwest. Or maybe that was just me and my fear of heights.]

I know, I know. You can thank me later for the laughs (if you even get it)

Also, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great holiday! I wish I had a longer one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man. Cleolinda makes me laugh every time. I just lol'd at your blog.

It was so fun seeing the movie with you today!

Confession: I bought the soundtrack on the way home and am listening to it now.

::swoon::

Mariah said...

No way! I'm so super jealous about you buying the soundtrack!! Steven and I were at Target on Sunday and I was looking at it and he goes, "Seriously? I just bought you 3 books dealing with Twilight. Isn't that enough??" :)

TexasRed said...

So funny!