Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Pictures

Ok, I have some family pictures to share!! We just had them done a few weeks ago:
This picture is the whole Brumley, Jackson, and Hancock family (without Anna) :)


Here are my gorgeous nieces. I love them so much! Aren't they beautiful?


This is the picture Steven and I will use for our Holiday Greeting card. It looks like Anna is smiling with us, doesn't it?


And this picture is the Brumley family picture. We haven't done one of these since I was probably 6 months old, so it's nice to have a new one!

4 comments:

OperaWife said...

Those are SO good! I don't think we've done a family portrait since I was an infant, either, but with all the divorces, I may as well just accept that that particular ship has sailed. :) I love the one of you and your hubby and puppy!!

Elementary Counselor said...

Ahh!! I love them. Your hair looks awesome by the way.

Mariah said...

Thank you, Jessica! :)

Elementary Counselor said...

You're welcome. I wish I was brave enough to do that to mine.