Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hail to the Chief!


So today Barack Obama was sworn in as President. Unfortunately, I couldn't view the inauguration because for some reason the streaming video kept going out on me (very frustrating). I was near tears out of frustration because it's so unfair that now I have to go home and watch this after the fact. I realize it's not that big of a deal...but there is something about watching a historical moment LIVE. I'll get over it.

I just have to say that I'm so proud. I am so excited about seeing what he can do for our country and the change he'll bring. I wish him and his family luck and will be praying for them.

1 comment:

TexasRed said...

I got to watch it sort-of-live at my office. Very inspiring -- especially the speech (although that may just be the former Communications major in me).