Friday, January 16, 2009

Premio Dardos Award

So, I feel really honored that TexasRed at would even think of my blog to give this award to....


This award acknowledges the values that ever blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

I have never viewed my blog as anything other than just a fun thing to do. So it was really nice that someone enjoys my blog. I figured people just think I'm a scatterbrained girl. LOL So thank you :) Like I said, I feel really honored that anyone would even think of my blog.

Anyway, so now I get to pass this baby on to some other blogs I think carry these same values...

Here are the rules for this award. I must:
1) Accept the award, post it on my blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his/her blog link; and
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I don't have 15 blogs...but I can think of a few...

My first one goes to Carie from Love, Life, and Everything in Between.
My second goes to Mandy at Music and Baseball.
Ok...so that's only 2, I know...but everyone else already has the award :(

2 comments:

TexasRed said...

Congratulations! I *heart* your blog :)

OperaWife said...

Wow, thanks!!! I'll try to get on this some time today, but I do thank you very much. :)