Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is it just me or...

Is Running With Scissors a little messed up?

I should not eat while reading it. It seriously creeps me out and disgusts me. I don't know why, because I'm pretty sure I've read worse...but it almost offends me. I tried to read today during lunch and was reading a really gross part. I almost lost my appetite (and that RARELY happens). So from now on, I'm only going to read at night because this is not a good book to read while hungry.

I would go into specifics or just give you an idea of what I'm talking about...but I'd rather not. It's not exactly lovely material.

Anyone's thoughts on this book and if I should feel grossed out, please comment. I know it's supposed to be kind of funny and all..but I guess I was not in the mood to read some of the stuff I read today...especially on an empty stomach.

No comments: