Thursday, August 13, 2009

Preapproved!!

So, Steve and I got pre-approved yesterday to start the house hunting process! I am so, so, sooooooo excited! I feel like we're growing up and taking this huge step.

Now all I can think about is the decorations I want to put up and the furniture I want to buy. My first priority on the list is a bigger bed! :) Steve and I have been sleeping in a full size bed for the past 3 years and it's starting to get a little squished. I love my husband, but I need my space!

I am just so ready to be done with renting and to get out of our apartment complex. Yay for being an adult! :)

3 comments:

Christina T said...

Mariah! That's wonderful. Congrats to you and Steve. I know you guys have planned and saved for this day for a long time. Let the house hunting begin.

Rachel♥ said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting Mariah!!!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about it :)

Christina T said...

I absolutely CANNOT believe that it's the middle of August. I feel like it should be more like March or April.

Hey - I meant to ask you, are you still looking to go into teaching? Did you get any more hits on your resume?