Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Craziness

I cannot tell you how awesome my weekend was. It was relaxing, it was fun, it was eventful.

Friday we took Anna on a short walk when we got home and then I cooked tacos. We watched some HP and relaxed. The storm also helped. I love when it rains...especially when it rains in July/August.

Saturday it rained some more and I was supposed to meet up with my friend/co-worker Becca to go shopping for going out clothes for her Bachelorette party this coming weekend!! Becca and her fiance just moved into a home in Richardson, so she invited us over. So while we went shopping at Northpark, Steve and Drew hung out. Becca and I had such a blast shopping together! We both got AMAZING deals on dresses at Macy's. Regularly priced dresses at $96...we got them for $20. We went to James Avery so that I could get my niece Rachel a bookmark for her first communion. And then we stopped in the Nine West store (I should NEVER go in there but once a year...I could spend all my money in that store). We found shoes to go with our dresses (also on sale-regular price $90-got them for $40) and then we headed back to her house to order pizza and play some games! We played Skip Bo and Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. Seriously, we had a great time and being in Becca and Drew's house finally got us back on the house hunt wagon.

Sunday we got up bright and early at 7:00 and went for a 3.3 (give or take a little) mile run. We picked up the pace from earlier in the week. Steve's starting to get back in the groove...it won't be long until I'm trailing behind him again I can already tell. :( After that we got ready and went to Denton to see Clara's baptism and Rachel's first communion. They are the sweetest things. I'm so glad we were able to be there for that!
Here's my niece, Rachel! She was so happy to take her first communion!


Here's the family (minus Avery). Clara got baptised.



This week is a short week for me! Steve and I are going to go to Austin on Friday and spend the night there and then Saturday he's going to go hang out with his brother and I'm going to go and hang out with Becca and her friends for her bachelorette party! It's going to be so much fun! I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully this week will go by faster than it usually does :)

No comments: