Monday, August 3, 2009

What is the Point?

What is the point of ordering food for pickup online? Seriously? Every single time I've done this, I always end up waiting about the same amount of time as I would have had I just gotten in line and ordered in the store. Luckily today when waiting for my sandwich to be made a Potbelly's I got a free lemonade. I guess they're forgiven... :) I do love my lemonade. But I will say, the sandwich was delicious and was devoured in probably 5 minutes. But seriously guys, if you want me to continue being a happy customer (this goes for you, too, Chipotle!!) when I order online or fax over my info and say to have it ready by 1:40, can you please have my food ready? Thanks.

1 comment:

Christina T said...

Agreed! The reason we fax or call it in is usually because we're in a hurry and don't have the time to wait. Too bad it's unlikely they will heed your advice.