Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wow!

So I got this e-mail in my gmail box last night right before I left work.
It was titled: Love the Half.

www.lovethehalf.com

I was intrigued so I opened it and 2 minutes before 5:30, I scrambled to search for the website to find out more about it.

I just started following the founders' blogs and so far I'm impressed. First of all, I think it takes so much dedication and passion to start up a running based club for people who want to stay active and achieve goals. Even from reading their blogs and their website, I can see it's not about being the fastest, it's not about bragging-it's about achieving the goals you set for yourself, to succeed, to be the best you can be, to just run and be happy.

So there's this challenge for them and I'm seriously considering joining them. I would love to be a part of something where I'm constantly challenging myself and continuing to do what I've been enjoying doing. So far for me, training has not been a burden. It's been a source of happiness for me. Every day I run, I feel amazing. Every time I improve on something that I have struggled with in the past, I feel an overwhelming sense of pride.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it makes me excited to see this and it makes me excited to think about all the things I'm capable of achieving if I put my mind to it.

No comments: