Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blast!

I love that word. I also just watched "Little Women" Sunday morning, so I've got lots of little quotes stuck in my head. I seriously love that movie.

Anyway, I was going to take pictures last night after my workout but I was seriously dead upon arrival home. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical machine and supposedly (who knows how correct these calorie counters are anyway?) burned 480 calories. Afterwards, I was a sweaty mess and tried to find my scale I used last week. That one was broken, so I tried another one...which had me weighing in at 152. I was like, "No freaking way a scale is going to be 7 lbs off". There was another scale that I considered jumping on...but then I didn't want to look like one of those people obsessed with weighing themselves :) so I refrained. So now I have no idea what I weigh. I'd like to believe I weigh 145...But I just don't think I'm there yet, I certainly don't look it (at least to me). I guess I'll just wait until next week.

So after my cardio, I was planning on doing some weights but I just over worked myself and was so hungry that I decided it was time to go home. Plus, I figured I'd be back at the gym this morning, so I could do some cardio and the weights I wanted to do.

Cue this morning. I woke up at 5:00 with a really achy throat and my ears hurt. That's usually a sign that I'm getting a sinus infection-so I rolled over and told Steve he was free to go to the gym but that I just didn't want to go feeling the way I did.

Steve went, while I layed in bed. I feel somewhat better right now...but I'm intending on going straight home and getting into bed after work. I don't need this to turn into something worse.

No comments: