Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Moment of Truth

Tonight I will run. For the first time in 37 days. I'm hoping for 3 miles, but we'll see how I feel at 6:15. I'd like to do a good run and then work on my arms and abs.

I'm also pleased to announce that tomorrow will be the beginning of picture blogs. Yay! I'm really excited about it. Tonight I'm going to take a picture of myself all dressed up in my workout attire and then begin documenting weight loss and toning. I'm excited because so often we lose weight and yet we don't feel like we see a difference. With this at least I'll be able to look back in a few months and go, "Wow, I can really tell in my face" or "in my legs how much I've changed".

As far as my diet has been concerned, my only downfall has been my Uncle's Chili that he made last night :) I probably had too much of it, but it was so tasty! Except for that, I've kept to my "diet" and have been eating a lot more fruit.

Also, Monday starts off my Office's "Biggest Loser" challenge. I'm sure I won't win, but the extra competition will be nice. I'll keep track of all the weigh-ins here. And ::GASP:: I'll be sharing my weight with the whole blogging community and all those lurkers who check out my blog. Scary, right?

Also, I'm going to start reading again. I've been putting it on the back burner and have been watching way too much TV lately. I'm going to start limiting my TV usage considerably. Most shows I can record on our DVR and watch it on the weekends, but my weeknights should be devoted to cooking new recipes, spending more quality and valuable time with my husband, working out, and trying to broaden my horizons. If I'm going to try to take a test to be certified in general education, I need to turn off the TV and grab a practice booklet and test!

See you guys tomorrow---with pictures!! Yikes!

No comments: